Tuesday 2 May 2017

Fundraising Insights For Small Nonprofits

In my Tuesday post, I lamented the meager growth in fundraising performance over 2016, as reported by the Fundraising Effectiveness Project. And I observed that it was the smallest groups that performed the worst, noting specifically the difficulty these groups have with retaining donors. Today, looking deeper into my in-basket, I’ve discovered a resource just for smaller organizations … in this case a slightly larger category, organizations with revenue less than $2 million. From Third Space Studio, the Individual Donor Benchmark Report, prepared in 2015 and looking at the practices of 119 “small and mighty” nonprofits. If organisations


Fundraising Insights For Small Nonprofits posted first on http://ift.tt/2qnb9Qx

No comments:

Post a Comment